Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Classroom Signs

As much as I hate to say it, summer is beginning to wind down and there are only a few weeks of summer break left. I go back for pre-planning on July 31....CRAZY, right?!

I have found that as much as I love my black, red, and white polka-dot theme, it has been very difficult to find things that match my theme. I decided to make some things since I can't find much. It has been raining here for days...and is finally sunny again, which means I should be working on my tan and not on these, but my couch and I are good friends so far today :)

My first project was labels for my AR corner in my room. I use metal pizza pans that I spray painted black (see earlier post) and my students use a magnet with their classroom number on it to tell me what they are doing. Here are the labels I created.


I use this label on a bucket where my kids can place their folders to be signed and checked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment