Sunday, June 29, 2014

Working on a lil' something...

As always at this point in summer, my mind is whirling with things I need to and want to do for the upcoming school year. I was inspired by a project that Dana at Prepping for the Primary Gridiron posted...so I have started mine! 


I went out running some errands today and also found the cd cases (seems like ancient history..lol) and these file organizers that I have several projects in the making. I will be sure to post the final projects when I am done. While shopping I also found some other neat teacher finds at Dollar Tree! Check them out below:

These are some games that I plan to laminate and use for centers:
multiplication & division, fractions, contractions, and word problems 

I have NO clue what I will use these for yet, but I thought that they 
matched well with my Dr. Seuss theme this year.

More to come soon :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment