Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Before...

I started working in my classroom last week and I am hoping to be finished setting everything up, and getting organized (for the most part) by pre-planning. I can't believe that we go back the 1st of August and the kids come back on the 8th!! My summer is ending quickly. Here are some pictures of my classroom when I walked in it for the first time since I left in May.

Standing at the back of my room by the door, looking toward the front of my room. 
Trying to fit the left side of my classroom in one shot :)

Right side of my classroom (computers stations & my desk area in the back).

This the the back area of my room, where I was standing while taking the other pictures. I love that the
tile is RED, and will match my new decor!! 
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment